Industry: Computer Software
Solutions/Products/Services: Governance, Risk, and Compliance – Solutions, Consulting, and Training
- To continuously generate leads for 1rs.io.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning 1st Risk Solutions as the ultimate content destination for all things Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Prospecting / Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Supplemental Activities
- Content Production
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Prospecting / Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “affordable grc solutions” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for solutions that 1RS provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Generation – We’ll scan job sites and produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to purchase 1RS’ solutions.
- Prospecting and Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll also send specific emails that invites prospects to follow 1RS on social media.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from London and then spread out to the rest of UK then to Europe, all the way to the Middle East, and then to Asia and vice versa. Our primary targets are:
- VP Engineering
2] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing
We will keep promoting blog posts, capabilities, ERIC, and other content (external and the ones we will create). We’ll also reach out to relevant influencers and head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. We’ll connect and add them to the social channels so they will become engaged and help promote 1RS.
3] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
4] Supplemental Activities
- Reddit Marketing
- Quora Marketing
- Q&A Sites
- YouTube Marketing and Optimization
- Pinterest Marketing
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation
- Marketing Research
5] Content Production
- Content that talks about GRC
- Comparison articles (1RS vs competitors)
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Epic content – Ex. 99 GRC questions
- How to choose the best GRC software
- Newsjacking content
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism
- New kind of content – invention
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .