Industry: Computer Software
Solutions/Products/Services: ePOS – Software and Hardware
- To continuously generate leads for eposhybrid.com.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning ePOS Hybrid as the ultimate content destination for all things ePOS.
- To continuously optimize ePOS Hybrid’s site to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Prospecting / Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Supplemental Activities
- Content Production
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Prospecting / Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “best epos systems” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for solutions that ePOS Hybrid provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Generation – We’ll scan job sites and produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to purchase ePOS Hybrid’s solutions.
- Prospecting and Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll also send specific emails that invites prospects to follow ePOS Hybrid on social media.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Edinburgh and then spread out. Our primary targets are:
- Retail Directors
- IT Directors
- Trade Marketers
- Business Owners
- Store Managers
- eCommerce Managers
2] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing
We will keep promoting blog posts, case studies, software, hardware, and other content (external and the ones we will create). We’ll also reach out to relevant influencers and head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. We’ll connect and add them to the social channels so they will become engaged and help promote ePOS Hybrid.
3] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
4] Supplemental Activities
- Reddit Marketing
- Quora Marketing
- Q&A Sites
- YouTube Marketing and Optimization
- Pinterest Marketing
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation
- Marketing Research
5] Content Production
- Content that talks about POS
- Comparison articles (ePOS Hybrid vs competitors)
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Epic content – Ex. 99 POS questions
- How to choose the best ePOS software
- Newsjacking content
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism
- New kind of content – invention
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .