Industry: Information Technology and Services
Category: IT Audits and Services
Solutions/Products/Services: Policies, Procedures Development, Business Processes Design, Internal & IT Audit – Consulting
- To continuously generate leads for IT-Procedure-Template.com.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning IT Procedure Template as the ultimate content destination for all things IT Audits.
- To continuously optimize IT Procedure Template’s site to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “IT Policies Templates” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for products and services that IT Procedure Template provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospecting – We’ll scan job sites and produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to purchase IT Procedure Template’s services. We’ll also scan other listings to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Outreach – We’ll be calling / following up on select hot leads.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from London and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary targets are:
- IT Directors
Primary Target Businesses:
- Information Technology and Communications
- Consumer Products
- Media & Entertainment
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
2] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing
- Medium Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – listing all questions that either you or us can answer
- Q&A Sites – sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
3] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
4] Supplemental Content Production
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. 99 Burning Questions About IT Audits
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away IT Procedure Template T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Create IT Security Policies for Startups
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning IT Audits
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- New kind of content – invention
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
5] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .