Industry: Civic & Social Organization
Category: Reforestation Program
Solutions/Products/Services: Free Debit Card – 80% of Interchange Fee Profits Goes to Tree Planting Projects Every Month
- To continuously generate sign-ups for TreeCard.org.
- To create social buzz and intensify public awareness everyday.
- To continuously optimize TreeCard’s site to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning TreeCard as the ultimate content destination for all things (Wooden) Debit Card.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Publicity Outreach
- Prospects Building / Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Publicity Outreach
- Press Coverage – newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Public Relations
- Press Releases
- Journalists – talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Media – print, radio, TV
2] Prospects Building / Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Stylish Debit Cards” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for debit card providers?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospecting – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences that are more likely to sign up for TreeCard.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll send specific emails that also invites prospects to follow TreeCard on social media. We’ll also be sending outreach emails to influencers and heads of large groups.
- Phone Outreach – We’ll be calling / following up on select audiences especially like-minded eco-friendly shops/retailers or sustainable fashion shops like Changers Brand. By the way, I think it’s a good idea to partner with companies like them to maximize your reach and maybe put their brand’s logo on the card too. :]
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from the USA and then spread out. Our primary targets are:
- Influencers – climate change activists, etc.
- Head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc.
- Eco-friendly Clothing Brands – Manduka, Patagonia, Athleta, and more.
- College Students – especially Liberal students
- Young Professionals
3] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Pinterest Marketing – there are lots of boards out there showing stylish debit cards, we can follow their best practices to bring in more targeted traffic
We will keep promoting blogs. We’ll also reach out to relevant influencers and head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. We’ll connect and add them to the social channels so they will become engaged and help promote TreeCard.
4] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – listing all questions that either you or us can answer
- Q&A Sites – sites similar to Quora
- Linkedin Marketing – discreet marketing through engaging posts
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization and creating/uploading short engaging videos which either talks about the card, the reforestation program, or external but relevant topics
- Similar Websites Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar websites and implementing their best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target audiences
5] Supplemental Content Production
- Podcast – we can do a podcast where we interview TreeCard users, climate change activists, Eco-friendly brands, and more!
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about wooden debit cards
- Epic content – Ex. 99 Cool Debit Card Designs
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away a TreeCard T-Shirt :]
- Guides – Ex. Where to Find Eco-Friendly Clothing Stores in Los Angeles
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning climate change
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design but worth it
- New kind of content – invention
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
6] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of audiences(emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .