Industry: Professional Training and Coaching
Category: Sales Performance, Self Improvement, Sales Leadership
Coaching: Fractional Sales Manager, Keynote and Motivational Speeches, Performance Coach, Team Building
Training: Building Highly Productive Teams, NeuroBoosterz Web App, Success Mindset Course, Stronger Mindset – Team Building Workshop, NLP Workshop – Become Unstoppable
Free: COVID19 Mindset Survival Kit, How to Get Unstuck Presentation, COURSE – Build a Successful Life, Sales Assessment Tools, Are You Stuck? Assessment, Human Capital Potential Assessment
Selling Point: Comprehensive Sales Performance Coaching for Sales Teams and Leaders using NLP with Specialized Trainings and Courses
- To continuously help generate customers for No Limits Selling.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning No Limits Selling as the ultimate content destination for all things Sales Performance Optimization.
- To continuously help web optimize No Limits Selling to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “NLP Trainers Baltimore” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that No Limits Selling provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospecting – We’ll scan jobs listings and produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to sign up for No Limits Selling services. We’ll also scan other niche websites and forums to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Outreach – We’ll be calling / following up on select hot leads.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Baltimore and then spread out and vice versa.
- New Zealand
4] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Pinterest Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Medium Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – listing all questions that either you or us can answer
- Q&A Sites – sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create. We’ll reach out to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc.
5] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization, creating/uploading short vids, promoting in live stream chatrooms, etc.
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
6] Supplemental Content Production
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. 99 Burning Questions About NLP
- Guides – Ex. How to Sell Like Batman
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning NLP
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent new kind of content
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
7] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .