Solutions/Products/Services: Small Business Web Design, Brand Photography, Models
- To continuously generate leads for HIRELUIS.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning HIRELUIS as the ultimate content destination for all things Brand Photography.
- To continuously help web optimize HIRELUIS to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Brand Photography Chicago” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that HIRELUIS provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to buy HIRELUIS’ services. We’ll also scan jobs sites like Indeed, classifieds, local listings, forums, CraigsList, and niche sites to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads to push them closer to buying.
Initially, we will be targeting audiences from Chicago and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Marketing Managers
- Brand / Product Managers
Primary Target Businesses:
- Skincare brands
- Clothing company
- Electronics startups
- New Zealand
4] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Pinterest Marketing – creating pins and boards and following key users
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
We’ll also reach out to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, and societies and try to make them follow and add HIRELUIS so they can engage with and promote social media posts.
5] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization and creating/uploading short vids
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Medium – creating blog posts targeting specific readers
- Quora Marketing – listing all questions that either you or us can answer
- Q&A Sites – sites similar to Quora
- Linkedin Marketing – posting internal and external content, writing articles on Linkedin’s content platform, engaging with other users, etc.
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers and the market and other factors
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
6] Supplemental Content Production
- Graphics – infographics, etc.
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. Top 99 Brand Photographers in Chicago
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Make Effective Photographs for Your Products
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning brand photography
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
7] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
- insert seo gem portfolio
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .