Industry: Consumer Goods
Bongs, Dab Rigs, Vaporizers, Glass Hand Pipes, Rolling Papers, Trays, Bubblers, Bong Bowls, Dugouts, Grinders, Blunt Wraps, Bong Accessories, Grow Kits, Lighters, Bangers & Nails, Nectar Collectors, Torches, Carb Caps, E-Nails, Oil & Wax Storage, Ashcatchers, Glass Adapters, Downstems, Tools & Appliances, Rosin Presses, Scales, Storage & Cases, Smoke Cartel Swag, Food & Novelty, Apparel, Home Goods, Pet Stuff, Cleaning, Detox
CBD: Skincare, Hair Care, Bath Bombs, Suppositories, Dabs & Concentrates, Hemp Oil & Tinctures, Edibles & Gummies, Vape Cartridges, Vape Juice, Vape Pens, Pet CBD
- To continuously generate sales for Smoke Cartel.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning Smoke Cartel as the ultimate content destination for all things Headshop.
- To continuously help web optimize Smoke Cartel to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments (Optional)
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Best CBD Vape Juice” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the products that Smoke Cartel offers?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to buy Smoke Cartel’s products. We’ll also scan forums, classifieds, local listings, CraigsList, and other niche sites to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads especially retailers.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Georgia and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Retailers / Vape Shops
- College Students
- Hippies – includes people who are into reggae music or have reggae bands
- People with chronic pain – scanning the web for people looking for pain relief meds or solutions
- Influencers – enthusiasts, Youtubers, podcaters, CBD blogs, etc.
- Head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc.
Primary Target Businesses:
- Vape shops
- Clothing shops
- Beauty shops
Main Geo-Targets: (in areas where CBD is legal)
- New Zealand
4] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Pinterest Marketing – creating pins and boards and following key users
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
We’ll also reach out to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, and societies and try to make them follow and add Smoke Cartel so they can engage with and promote social media posts.
5] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization and creating/uploading short vids, promoting to livestream chatrooms, etc.
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – listing all questions that either you or us can answer
- Q&A Sites – sites similar to Quora
- Linkedin Marketing – maybe once or twice a month – discreet
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
6] Supplemental Content Production
- Graphics – infographics, etc.
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. Top 99 CBD Questions
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Clean Bongs properly
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning the CBD industry
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
7] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .