Industry: Information Technology and Services
Category: Managed Services, Cloud Services, IT Services, Software Solutions, Tech Support
Solutions/Products/Services: Managed IT Service Desk, Managed IT Infrastructure, Managed IT Monitoring, Managed Backup, Mobile Device Management, Private Cloud, Cloud Migration, Cloud Backup, Office 365 for Business, Job Management System, IT Projects, Business Phone System, IT Planning, IT Systems Health Check, Education Solutions, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI, Business Consulting, Software Development, Strategic Architecture, Intranet Development, Data Migration, Business Analytics & Data Visualization
- To continuously help generate leads for Empower IT.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning Empower IT as the ultimate content destination for all things IT in Australia.
- To continuously help web optimize Empower IT to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Cloud Migration Consultants NSW” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that Empower IT offers?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to sign up for Empower IT’s services. We’ll also scan job sites like Indeed, CraigsList, local listings, forums, and other relevant sites to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads to push them closer to becoming clients.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Parramatta and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Engineering Vice Presidents
- Information Technology Directors
Primary Target Businesses:
- Mining & Metals
- IT & Services
- New South Wales
- Western Australia
- South Australia
4] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing
- Medium Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
5] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization and creating/uploading short vids
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network, Linkedin, and Facebook Ads.
6] Supplemental Content Production
- Graphics – infographics, etc.
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. Top 99 Cloud Migration Questions
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Secure WordPress in Azure
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning Azure
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison Articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case Studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
7] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
- insert seo gem portfolio
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .