Industry: Computer Software
Category: Cloud Technology
Solutions/Products/Services: Cloud Cost Analysis, Container Infrastructure, Autoscaling Applications, Reserved Capacity Management, Cloud Analyzer, Cloud Analyzer MSP, Elastigroup, Eco, Ocean,
- To continuously help generate sign-ups for Spot.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Refining the Strategy
Activities (How we do it)
1] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “AWS Cloud Cost Reduction” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the products that Spot.io offers?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to use Spot.io’s products. We’ll also scan jobs sites like Indeed, AngelList, Crunchbase, CraigsList, forums, and other relevant sites to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads to push them closer to becoming active users.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from San Francisco and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Engineering Vice Presidents
- Information Technology Directors
Primary Target Businesses:
- Cloud MSPs
- Mobility Startups
- AI Companies
- Marketing Platforms
- Travel Platforms
- Virtual Event Platforms
- Knowledge Graphs
- New Zealand
2] Social Media Marketing
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing
- Medium Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .