Industry: Information Technology and Services
Category: Enterprise Automation
Solutions/Products/Services: Enterprise Platform for Workflow and Decision Automation, Process Automation as a Service, Camunda BPM, Camunda Cloud, BPMN Workflow Engine, DMN Decision Engine, Cawemo, Modeler, Cockpit, Tasklist, Optimize, Automate Human Workflows, Orchestrate Microservices, Integrate with RPA Tools, Replace Legacy BPMS, Replace Homegrown Workflow Technology, Add Workflow to Software Products, Consulting, Training, Support
- To continuously help generate leads for Camunda.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning Camunda as the ultimate content destination for all things Enterprise Automation.
- To continuously help web optimize Camunda to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle according to daily tasks. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – tech Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Enterprise Automation Solutions” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that Camunda offers?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to use Camunda. We’ll also scan jobs sites like Indeed, startup listings, CraigsList, Crunchbase, forums, and other relevant sites to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads to move them closer to becoming customers.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from the USA and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Engineering Vice Presidents
- Information Technology Directors
Primary Target Businesses:
- New Zealand
4] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account and will also repost any post from Camunda’s Linkedin page
- Medium Marketing – needs to be synchronized with Supplemental Content Production because Medium is a popular blogging platform and we can also tap its userbase who are mostly in the business/tech world
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
5] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization, subscribing to key channels/users, etc.
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
6] Supplemental Content Production
- Graphics – infographics, etc. (ideas/concepts only)
- Videos and Editing (ideas/concepts only)
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. Top 99 Enterprise Automation Questions
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Integrate RPA Tools
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning enterprise automation
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
7] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
- insert seo gem portfolio
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .