Industry: Computer Software
Category: Data Transformation for Cloud Data Warehouses
Solutions/Products/Services: Matillion ETL, Matillion Data Loader, Data Transformation, Data Analytics, Data Integration, Data Lakes, Data Preparation
- To continuously help generate leads for Matillion.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle according to daily tasks. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
Activities (How we do it)
1] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Data Integration Solutions Providers England” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that Matillion provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to buy Matillion’s services. We’ll also scan job sites like Indeed, startup listings, Crunchbase, other investment news sites, niche sites, and forums to maximize opportunities.
- Lead Generation/Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from England and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Head of Data Analytics
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Engineering Vice Presidents
- Information Technology Directors
Primary Target Businesses:
- New Zealand
2] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account and will also repost any post from Matillion’s Linkedin page
- Medium Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization, subscribing to key channels/users, etc.
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .