Industry: Luxury Goods and Jewelry
Category: Artisan Crafted Gemstone Jewelry and Fine Handmade Unique Silver Jewelry
Solutions/Products/Services: Pendant, Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Chains, Pottery
- To continuously help generate sales for Silver Rush Style.
- To create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning Silver Rush Style as the ultimate content destination for all things Artisan Gemstone and Silver Jewelry.
- To continuously help web optimize Silver Rush Style to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle according to daily tasks. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – fashion, Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Email Marketing
- Google and Web Monitoring – Monitor search results for keywords like “Handmade Silver Jewelry” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the products that Silver Rush offers?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
- Prospect List Building – We’ll scan relevant sites and produce a highly targeted list of audiences/prospects that are more likely to buy Silver Rush’s products. We’ll also scan classifieds, local listings, CraigsList, niche sites, forums, and other sites to maximize opportunities.
- Email Outreach – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads especially retailers.
Initially, we will be targeting audiences from Arkansas and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Young Professionals
- Influencers – fashion, etc.
- Head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc.
- College Students
Primary Target Businesses:
- Fashion Stores
- Clothing Boutiques
- Department Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Gift Shops
- New Zealand
4] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Pinterest Marketing – creating more boards and following key users
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content we create.
We will also connect and engage with head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. The best landing pages would be any recent blog post to attract audiences better.
5] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization and creating/uploading short vids, promoting in live stream chatrooms, etc.
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Q&A Sites – sites similar to Quora
- Linkedin Marketing – maybe once or twice a month – discreet, I have 9K+ connections in Linkedin which I can leverage
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
6] Supplemental Content Production
- Graphics – infographics, etc.
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. 50 Gemstones Featured in Movies
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Find the best Deals in Jewelries
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning the jewelry world
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
7] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
- insert seo gem portfolio
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .