Industry: Financial Services
Category: Banking as a Service
Solutions/Products/Services: Digital Banking, Payment Solutions, Card Solutions
- To continuously help generate leads for NovoPayment.
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
Scope of Services (In order of priority)
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
Activities (How we do it)
1] Lead Generation
- Prospect List Building – We’ll produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to use NovoPayment’s products. We’ll scan company websites, Linkedin, job sites like Indeed, startup listings, Crunchbase, other investment news sites, niche sites, and forums to maximize opportunities.
- Outreach Emails – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Sales/Marketing Emails
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers.
- Web Research and Monitoring – Scan search results for keywords like “Secure Payment Solutions” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that NovoPayment provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities. We’ll forward findings that need to be acted upon by the Head of Marketing.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Florida and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary target prospects are:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Engineering Vice Presidents
- Information Technology Directors
Primary Target Businesses:
- Financial Services Companies
- Payment Organizations
- FinTech Companies
- Online Marketplaces
- New Zealand
2] Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account and will also repost any post from the Linkedin page
- Medium Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] Supplemental Marketing Activities
- YouTube Marketing – channel optimization, subscribing to key channels/users, etc.
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
CAMPAIGN DATA / METRICS
We will be creating a custom dashboard so you can monitor metrics like number of leads and prospects (emails) produced, content created, social media post impressions, click rates, monitor numbers like Twitter Followers Increase, Facebook Fans Increase, Instagram Followers Increase, and more. Data will be used to continuously refine the strategy.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .