INDUSTRY: Information Technology and Services
CATEGORY: Software Development
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: Business Consulting, Filemaker App Development, Web Hosting, Filemaker Hosting, Filemaker Licensing
- To continuously help generate leads for Appica.
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] LEAD GENERATION
- Prospect List Building – We’ll produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to use Appica’s services. We’ll scan company websites, Linkedin, job sites like Indeed, startup listings, Crunchbase, other investment news sites, niche sites, and forums to maximize opportunities.
- Outreach Emails – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Sales/Marketing Emails – Successive stages post Outreach stage.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers.
- Web Research and Monitoring – Scan search results for keywords like “Filemaker Consultants Australia” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that Appica provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities. We’ll forward findings that need to be acted upon by the Head of Marketing.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Perth and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary geo-targets are Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Canada, and USA.
Our primary target prospects are:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Engineering Vice Presidents
- Information Technology Directors
- Startup Founders
- Business Owners
Primary Target Businesses:
- Construction Companies
- Large Format Printers
- Healthcare Service Providers
2] SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account (9K+ connections) and will also repost any post from the Linkedin page
- Medium Marketing – posting informative relevant content
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] SUPPLEMENTAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
4] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of prospects produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of discovery meetings scheduled
- social media followers
- social media posts
- social media post impressions
- social media click rates
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .