INDUSTRY: Computer Software
CATEGORY: Practice Management Software
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: SILQ Solicitor, SILQ Barrister
- To continuously help generate leads for Silqware.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Lead Generation
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] LEAD GENERATION
- Prospect List Building – We’ll produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to use Silqware. We’ll scan company websites, Linkedin, job sites like Indeed, directories / listings, niche sites, and forums to maximize opportunities.
- Outreach Emails – Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above.
- Sales/Marketing Emails – Successive stages post Outreach stage.
- Phone Follow-ups – We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers.
- Web Research and Monitoring – Scan search results for keywords like “Law Firm Management Software” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the solutions that Silqware provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities. We’ll forward findings that need to be acted upon by the Head of Marketing.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Surry Hills and then spread out and vice versa.
2] SUPPLEMENTAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve (and add more) marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
3] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of prospects produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of discovery meetings scheduled
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .