CATEGORY: Digital Solutions
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: Mobile Application Development, Bespoke Web Development, Ecommerce, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- To continuously help generate sales for BinaryTag.
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning BinaryTag as the ultimate industry experts in their target markets.
- To continuously help web optimize BinaryTag to ultimately be on the top of search engine search results for all relevant keywords.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
- Initial + Regular Assessments
- Publicity Operations
- Supplemental Content Production
- Search Engine Optimization
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] LEAD GENERATION
Task 1 – List Building
We’ll produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to use BinaryTag’s services. We’ll scan relevant websites and extract target prospects.
- job sites like Indeed
- startup listings
- other investment news sites
- TechTarget (paid)
- other niche sites
Web Research and Monitoring – We’ll scan search engine results for keywords like “Blockchain Experts London” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the solutions that BinaryTag provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from London and then spread out and vice versa.
Primary Target Businesses:
- Data intensive startups
- Media / Entertainment
Primary Target Prospects:
- Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of Analytics
- Engineering Directors
Task 2 – Engagement Activities
- Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll create and optimize outreach emails designed to convert first touch emails into hot leads.
- Successive stages post Outreach stage. We’ll continuously create, develop, and optimize sales and marketing emails to transform prospects into leads.
- We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers. We’ll also reach out to these leads via Social Media and other channels.
2] SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account (9K+ connections) and will also repost any post from the Linkedin page
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content. Will also include regular automation and integration tasks to keep improving the social media marketing operations.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] SUPPLEMENTAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve (and add more) marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
4] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of prospects produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of discovery meetings scheduled
- social media followers
- social media posts
- social media post impressions
- social media click rates
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
SECONDARY MARKETING ACTIVITIES
Activities (How we do it)
1] Initial and Regular Assessments
- Website Assessment – view details
- Web Presence Assessment – view details
- Maximum Web Presence Research – view details
2] Publicity Operations
- Public Relations – online press releases, arranging interviews, etc.
- Press – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, online, talk shows, podcasts, etc.
- Influencers – tech Youtubers, podcasters, relevant niche blogs, etc.
3] Supplemental Content Production
- Graphics – infographics, etc.
- Videos and Editing
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. 99 Facts About Smart Contracts
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – Ex. How to Find the best Web Development Firms
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning the Analytics world
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
4] Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Report
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization Recommendations
- Off Page Optimization
- Broken Link Checks
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Monitoring
- other SEO activities
- insert seo gem portfolio
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .