INDUSTRY: Financial Services
CATEGORY: Health Plan Savings
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: Hospital Gap, GP Visit Gap, Medication, Dentist, Optical, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Speech Therapy, General Practitioner
- To continuously help generate sales for XHP.
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously produce engaging content that attracts more followers and positioning XHP as the ultimate content destination for all things Health Plan Savings.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] LEAD GENERATION
Task 1 – List Building
We’ll produce a highly targeted list of prospects that are more likely to sign up for XHP. We’ll scan relevant websites and extract target prospects.
- sites targeted to Australian retirees
- sites targeted to mums
- other niche sites
Web Research and Monitoring – We’ll scan search engine results for keywords like “health service providers queensland” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the solutions that XHP provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities. We’ll forward findings that need to be acted upon by the Head of Marketing.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Queensland and then spread out and vice versa.
Primary Target Businesses:
Primary Target Prospects:
Task 2 – Engagement Activities
- Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll create and optimize outreach emails designed to convert first touch emails into hot leads.
- Successive stages post Outreach stage. We’ll continuously create, develop, and optimize sales and marketing emails to transform prospects into leads.
- We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers. We’ll also reach out to these leads via Social Media and other channels.
2] SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content. Will also include regular automation and integration tasks to keep improving the social media marketing operations.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] SUPPLEMENTAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve (and add more) marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
- Content Production
- Content that talks about relevant topics
- Epic content – Ex. Top 99 Health Plan Questions
- Freebies – maybe do a contest and give away T-Shirts
- Guides – How Tos
- Newsjacking content – Create blog posts about latest news concerning the Health Plan Savings re Corona
- Sharable content / data / ideas
- Data journalism – involves heavy research and design work but worth it
- Invent New kind of content
- Comparison articles
- Competitors / alternatives list
- Case studies
For the content ideas above, we will take whatever we can get from the website and online sources and spin them up and come up with more interesting ways to attract your audiences.
4] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of prospects produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of discovery meetings scheduled
- social media shares
- social media direct messages
- social media followers
- social media posts
- social media post impressions
- social media click rates
- social media clicks to website
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .