INDUSTRY: Marketing and Advertising
CATEGORY: Email Marketing
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: List Segmentation, A/B Testing, Timewarp Delivery, Real-Time Tracking and Report, Drag & Drop Email Composer, High Deliverability, Personalization Tags, Custom Fields, Developer API, more
- To continuously help generate leads and prospects for MailBluster.
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
I can work independently or as an extension of your team. I can execute all of the services above or you can have me focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] LEAD GENERATION
Task 1 – List Building
I’ll produce a highly targeted list of leads that are more likely to sign up for MailBluster. We’ll research and scan relevant websites and extract target accounts and key people.
- job sites like Indeed
- startup listings
- other investment news sites
- other niche sites
Web Research and Monitoring – I’ll scan search engine results for keywords like “Best Mass Email Tools” and find all marketing opportunities. I’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the solution that MailBluster provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities. I’ll forward findings that need to be acted upon by the Head of Marketing.
Initially, I will be targeting prospects from San Francisco and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary geo-targets are Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Canada, and USA.
Primary Target Businesses:
- AWS Partners
- Marketing Agencies
- Media Companies
- e-Commerce Businesses
- Highly-scalable Startups
- Small Businesses
- Cryptocurrency Companies
Primary Target Prospects:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Engineering Managers
- Startup Founders
- IT Managers / Administrators
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Directors
- Business Owners
Task 2 – Engagement Activities
- Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. I’ll create and optimize outreach emails designed to convert first touch emails into prospects.
- Successive stages post Outreach stage. I’ll continuously create, develop, and optimize sales and marketing emails to transform leads into hot prospects.
- I’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers. We’ll also reach out to these leads via Social Media and other channels.
2] SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Facebook Marketing – 1 post a day
- Instagram Marketing – follow 20 key profiles everyday
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account (9K+ connections) and will also repost any post from the Linkedin page
The following takes time to execute so these might be optional at times.
- Medium Marketing – posting informative relevant content
- Reddit Marketing – promoting to relevant subreddits
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- StackOverflow – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content. Will also include regular automation and integration tasks to keep improving the social media marketing operations.
I’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] SUPPLEMENTAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar companies and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve (and add more) marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
- Others – Publicity Ops, Content Production, and SEO
4] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of leads/prospects produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of sign-ups or discovery meetings scheduled
- social media followers
- social media posts
- social media post impressions
- social media click rates
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
To learn more about me, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .