INDUSTRY: Management Consulting
CATEGORY: High Performance Coaching
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: Do What Matters Most, 6-Step Planning Process, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning and Alignment, Certification, Executive Coaching
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
- To continuously help generate registrations for BYB’s Do What Matters Most Preview Workshop before December 17, 2020.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account (9K+ connections) and will also repost any post from the Linkedin page
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
2] PROSPECT GENERATION
Task 1 – List Building
We’ll produce a highly targeted list of leads that are more likely to attend the workshop. We’ll scan relevant websites and extract target contacts.
- job sites like Indeed
- startup listings
- other investment news sites
- other niche sites
Web Research and Monitoring – We’ll scan search engine results for keywords like “Remote Productivity Workshops” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for workshops similar to what BYB is doing?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities.
Initially, we will be targeting prospects from Orem and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary geo-targets are Canada and USA.
Primary Target Businesses:
- Small Businesses
- Software Companies
- Marketing Agencies
- Sales Agencies
Primary Target Prospects:
- Business Owners
- Sales Leaders
Task 2 – Engagement Activities
- Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll create and optimize outreach emails designed to convert first touch emails into hot leads or Registrations.
- Successive stages post Outreach stage. We’ll continuously create, develop, and optimize sales and marketing emails to transform leads into registrations.
3] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of leads, prospects / registrations produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of registrations
- social media posts
- social media post impressions
- social media click rates
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .