INDUSTRY: Public Relations and Communications
CATEGORY: Strategic Communications Consulting
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS / SERVICES: Communications, Reputation Management, Crisis Management, Marketing, Branding, Public Affairs, Recruitment, Social Media Marketing
- To continuously help generate leads and prospects for Stephen Canning.
- To help create social buzz and intensify brand awareness everyday.
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
SCOPE OF SERVICES (In order of priority)
- Prospect Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Supplemental Marketing Activities
- Refining the Strategy
We can work independently or as an extension of your team. We can execute all of the services above or you can have us focus on a few or maybe shuffle tasks according to your business needs. The possibilities are endless and you have full control.
ACTIVITIES (HOW WE DO IT)
1] PROSPECT GENERATION
Task 1 – List Building
We’ll produce a highly targeted list of leads that are more likely to hire Stephen Canning. We’ll scan relevant websites and extract target prospects.
- Job Sites
- Startup Listings (Well-Funded)
- other investment news sites
- other relevant sources
Web Research and Monitoring – We’ll scan search engine results for keywords like “Crisis Management Expert” and find all marketing opportunities. We’ll start by asking the question “Where do people go when they are looking for the services that Stephen Canning provides?” and follow all the trails to grab all opportunities. We’ll forward findings that need to be acted upon by the Head of Marketing.
Initially, we will be targeting organizations and businesses in London and then spread out and vice versa. Our primary geo-targets are Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Canada, and USA.
Primary Target Businesses:
- Election Campaigns
- Professional Business Networks
- F&B Companies
- Housing/Planning Departments
Primary Target Prospects:
- Marketing/Campaign Managers
- Politicians/Political Aides
- Business Owners
- Startup Founders
Task 2 – Engagement Activities
- Leverage all opportunities found from the activities above. We’ll create and optimize outreach emails designed to convert first touch emails into hot leads.
- Successive stages post Outreach stage. We’ll continuously create, develop, and optimize sales and marketing emails to transform prospects into leads.
- We’ll call select leads and move them closer to becoming customers. We’ll also reach out to these leads via Social Media and other channels.
2] SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Facebook Marketing – 3 posts/reposts a day
- Instagram Marketing – 5 stories a day
- Twitter Marketing – 8 tweets per day. Twitter’s daily tweet limit is 2,400 per day, we should use that to our full advantage. 8 tweets per day is harmless if we use the right #tags.
- Linkedin Marketing – will regularly post on my Linkedin account (9K+ connections) and will also repost any post from the Linkedin page
- Gab and Parler Marketing – if you are open to it
The following takes time to execute so these might be optional at times.
- Medium Marketing – posting informative relevant content
- Quora Marketing – answering relevant questions
- Other Q&A Sites – marketing in sites similar to Quora
Other social media activities include optimizing accounts & pages, building followers & audiences, and posting new content. Will also include regular automation and integration tasks to keep improving the social media marketing operations.
We’ll also reach out via social media to head of large groups, clubs, meetups, societies, etc. and ask them to follow so they can engage and promote posts.
3] SUPPLEMENTAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Competitor Monitoring and Implementation – checking out similar firms/professionals and implementing their marketing best practices
- Marketing Research – continuously improve (and add more) marketing activities by learning more about the target customers
- Paid Ads – (optional) we need to be very conservative with paid ads, keeping costs at a minimum and continuously optimizing and only scale afterwards when results pour in, best ad platforms to use are Google Display Network and Facebook Ads.
4] REFINING THE STRATEGY
We will be creating a custom dashboard so we can monitor the following metrics:
- number of leads/prospects produced
- email replies – not interested, not ready (callback/follow-up), opt out, etc.
- email open rate
- email click rate
- number of discovery meetings scheduled
- social media followers
- social media posts
- social media post impressions
- social media click rates
Understanding the numbers that need to improve and coming up with the best solution ideas to make the existing strategy better. The analysis will be documented and tracked as well.
Continuously refine and improve the demand generation operations by implementing the best ideas from the analysis above. The implementation will be documented and tracked too.
To learn more about us, please view this link: TaskJock Service Team .